Mittwoch, 24. September 2014

What i do this year (2014/2015) - Jesus Revolution

Akerbrygge/Oslo
Jesusrevolution - Akerbrygge/Oslo
Is there a God? Where is he? How can I get to know him? Why should I follow him?

There are are many questions that needs to be answered. But who can I ask? Where can I go? Or if I allready know him, how can I share my faith?

That is our calling here in "Jesus Revolution"! To share this incredible, everlasting Love God has for everybody. This longing he has to get to know YOU. He wants to show you the real picture of yourself. How precious and perfect made you are in his eyes.

Preaching at National Tv/Kanal10





"The goal is to create a movement of young people around the world who preach the gospel and inspire one other by sharing testimonies, videos and photos of what they are doing. In this way, the youth of the world can be reached with the gospel and made into followers of Jesus Christ."
Our first day at school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen