Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Our first Outreach with the Youthgroup in "Jesuschurch"


WE WANT IT TO GROW!

We have a quite small youthgroup in our church, even though the church in itself has quite many members. We in Jesus Revolution wanted to help them! Our plan is, to have an Outreach every friday before the youthmeeting. There we want to invite young people to come and pick them directly up " from the street" and into the church. Good plan so far! But this Outreach went way far over my expectations.
I was allways scared to talk with strangers, especially about Jesus. And to stand there in front of whole Oslo and talk about him was even "worse"!
I allways struggled alot with my boldness. But this time I really had a "Breaktrough"!
It felt so natural to stand there in the streets and even more to talk about it with all the strangers. Gods presence was so strong and he came over me with such boldness, what am I actually afraid of? Nothing can stop me as long as I have Jesus! :)
I had many really good conversations and many people got touched by Gods incredible Love.

But the biggest challenge that afternoon was actually something totally different. DANCING!
I dont like to dance, esprecially not when many people are watching me and I think i really look stupid. I felt so uncomfortable... BUT I decided to have an positive attitude and just go for it! The awesome thing is, I had so much fun even though I did a lot wrong. But since we all looked so stupid ( had 1 hour to practice the dance) and all of us just gave it all and had fun, it attracted a lot of people and we could share the gospel and our stories with them. This was really a Hit!
Even dancing can be fun if I just make fun of it and have the right attitude. It was a challenge, but i managed it!!!


Me preaching in front of the parlament


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen