Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Jesusrevolution on National Tv/Kanal10

Hello again!
Last week, the 24th of september we visited a national tvchannel called "Kanal10". Actually they were only supposed to interview our teacher Oddleiv, but he just took us all with him to the studio. SURPRISE!!! We only had a little bit more than about half an hour to talk about Jesus Revolution, give a short testimony and so on ... It had to be "Short, Sharp and On fire"!.
I would not say luckily ... but actually for us it was... a man who were supposed to come was sick or didn't have time. That was our chance!!!! Now we had about one and a half hour to talk about everything. And we soooo used that time.
Oddleiv (our teacher) started. He first said some general information about what we and so on... than they shortly interviewed us all. Dodo got the chance to preach later on, and he took that chance ... If i wouldn't be saved allready, I would be it latest after having watched him preach!!! He preached his heart out!!! It was great!
And then it was my chance... I was given the opportunity to share my testimony. I shared my lifestory and I really believe someone had to hear it and it helped someone out there who watched us.
In the End we all shared our testimony again and the whole team at the studio and us prayed together. What an amazing time.

All of this was really an prayeranswer!
Because the week before, we had an prayer- and fastingweek. One of the things we prayed for, was that Jesusrevolution should be known thorugh media. And it happened!

Whats gonna happen next?


All uf us at the studio of " Kanal10"

Short interview with Me

Short interview with Dodo

Sharing my testimony

Sharing my testimony (2)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen